A streamlined approach to fast bleed control*
NovoSeven® RT: fast dosing, fast bleed control, and
Injecting NovoSeven® RT with the pre-filled histidine diluent syringe (MixPro®) using a needleless adapter attached to intravenous (IV) tubing or to a central venous access device (CVAD) or portCaution: The MixPro® pre-filled diluent syringe is made of glass with an internal tip diameter of 0.037 inches, and was designed to be compatible with standard Luer-lock connections. However, some needleless connectors for intravenous catheters that use an internal spike (see list below) have been found to be incompatible with these glass syringes. This incompatibility can prevent administration of the drug and/or result in damage to the needleless connector.
- Clave® / MicroClave®
- InVision-Plus® / InVision-Plus CS® / InVision-Plus® Junior®
If you have encountered any problems with attaching the pre-filled histidine diluent syringe to any Luer‐lock compatible device, please contact Novo Nordisk at 1-877-NOVO-777 (1-877-668-6777).
For the young adult patient becoming more independent.
- Returning back to dorm life for a new semester
- Feels that fewer supplies and fewer steps will fit better with a busy schedule of school and activities
For the older adult patient who values being independent.
- New job requires travel and marathon meetings
- Wants a compact, portable treatment that fits easily into a briefcase or carry-on bag
For the caregiver teaching others to be independent.
- Teaching her son to administer his own treatment
- Wants the process to involve as few steps as possible
Start by discovering NovoSeven® RT with MixPro®.
Order a free Starter Kit today!
What’s in your NovoSeven® RT with MixPro® Starter Kit?
- A zippered carrying case for treating on the go
- An introductory booklet including product information, resources, and support
- An infusion mat, with easy-to-read, step-by-step mixing information
- A Web key that launches the NovoSeven® RT with MixPro® instructional video
We have also included a sample device to let you experience the convenience of the mixing system for yourself. Please keep in mind that this Starter Kit does not contain any real product and must not be administered in humans.
As always, talk to your healthcare provider if you have questions or need more information.Order a Starter Kit now